I was quite moved by Oprah’s recent show that showcased one mom who faced a tragic and sudden financial crisis. She thought life was good and she went about her days doing all the things moms do for their family.
Little did she know that she would lose everything in an instant when tragedy struck.
My challenge to all my listeners this week is to pick up a copy of Suze Orman’s latest book any way you can…purchase it, borrow it from a friend, or visit your local library…but get this book and take action so you can be prepared financially in case of emergency.
This is one purchase that can affect your future. If you missed Oprah’s show, click the link below:
Oprah: Suicide, Lies & Depression – It’s time for a new type of shopping, Mom.
Inexpensive places to pick up Suze’s book:
- Women & Money By Suze Orman – Amazon usually has great deals on books.
- PaperBackSwap.com – Trade books with others for price of shipping only.
- eBay’s Half.com – for great deals on books.
Other intesting topics on today’s show:
- Carrie Lauth’s CVS Opinion – Carrie & I will discuss this on our show soon.
- No! Shopping Bag Bra – I know, I know. It’s true…