One of the more obvious results of the rising fuel prices is that products that we use everyday are also rising in price. If it costs the manufacturer more money to ship a product, you can bet the manufacturer will then charge the consumer more to cover those increased charges.
This week Chele discusses the rising costs of food and necessary staples that every family needs. She shares the benefits of stockpiling our pantries in case of emergency and she also has some tips near the end of the show for saving money on food.
Get Started Stockpiling:
- MLS Show #21 – Money Saving Mom, Crystal Paine lays the foundation
- MLS Show #22 – Part Two with Crystal Paine on coupons & reward shopping
- One Year Food Stockpile – Shopping list to begin building your own – Thanks to The Mormon Channel for sharing.
- Preparedness Info – Thanks again to The Mormon Channel for sharing – Mormons are experts at stockpiling!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Truck Driver Strike – Your food & supplies are delivered by these people!
- Gas pricing at the pump – probably not what you think…
- Aerogarden – I’m loving mine! No Green Thumb Needed: Try AeroGarden FREE